amoebic dysentery (don't drink the water in your aquarium)

Ever heard of it? Believe me, you don't want to learn about it the hard
way.

Don't EVER drink aquarium water. Wash your hands with hot soapy water
after you put them in the water.

The aquarium is a wonderful habitat for protozoa. I believe dysentery is
the kind of thing that can continue to make your life a misery for all
your remaining years.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/