No, cats shouldn't drink from the tank

I don't want to go into it, and it ws not by choice, but
we have 4 cats. (Curse you Alan Vokey wherever you are now).

They love fishwater. Does't matter how much crud is in it,
how green or brown it is, they will go to extreme lengths to
drink it. Leave a bucket around for 15 minutes and there
they are lapping it up.

I think they're just being conrtrary. They have clean
water at all times; I think they just like being weird.
If I put tapwater in a fich bucket they'll drink that, too
and if I put fishwater in their cat bowl as an experiment
they ignore it.

Never forget, mankind used to worship cats as Gods. They
have never forgotten this.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719