RUGF questions...

Hi all,
I plan on setting up a 75 g (48"wx18"dx24"h) and would like to know the rate
of flow that should be used with a RUGF? Also, I saw a setup where an
overflow box was used with the return going to a RUGF. Would there be any +'s
or -'s doing this? I plan on using 1 48" VHO - 110w Vitalight with 2 48" 40w
- Cool white to maximize the dissolved oxygen as per Diana Walstad's current
book. I plan on using Fluorite and no CO2. I will set it up to start with
slow to medium growing plants.  Any suggestions or insights are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Mark Ulman
Outside of Charleston, SC

Microsoft is not the answer; it is the question.  And the answer is NO!