Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #77

In a message dated 2/6/2000 00:51:27 Pacific Standard Time,

> o grow out of the water.  Anyway, to get to the crux of all this diatribe.
>   I have a cat who loves to jump up and perch on top of the hood.  While
>  amazingly he doesn't bother the fish, he does like to drink the water.  I
>  am using the German product Aqualine Ferreal & Floreal for water column
>  fertilizer.  Does anybody have any opinions or fact as to whether it may or
>  may not be harmful for my cat to drink from the tank water?

Highly unlikely that the cat will be impaired in any way.  He's just getting
a little extra iron and vitamins in his diet, which shouldn't harm him at
all.  Remember, we're talking about an animal that drinks out of the street
and mud puddles in nature.