Re: Profile

<< It is inert and not imbued with iron as is Flourite, but after reading
 product literature and speaking with a representative from Aimcor, all
 indications are that it possesses a relatively high CEC. >>

Hello!
I am interested in using Profile as my substate for my soon -to-be planted
120 gallon.
I was reading your response to someone asking about it and clipped the above
part..
I dont mean to sound ignorant.. but what does CEC mean?  Im guessing some
content..but couldnt figuer it out.  Now my curiousity has got me!

Melissa