aquatic orchid

In a message dated 2/1/2000 3:59:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> I have a pond plant with the common name
>  aquatic orchid. It does not look like a real orchid it had bright green
> leafs which are paddle shaped and yellow flowers that look a little
unusual. I
> just found the scientific name Limnocharis flava. It is a member of the
orchid
>  family. In the tropics it can become a weed. It is a little hard to find
at
>  the moment.

that's the trouble with common names.  lots of plants are called "orchid"
when they are not.  Limnocharis flava is not in the orchid family.  not even
close.  and it's not really an aquarium plant, but a bog plant.

wade, how did the seeds i sent you do?

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA