Light Timer

I use electronic timers/controllers based on X-10 technology.  For $50 or so
you can buy a digital clock that controls 4 devices (the total number of
device names is 256) and 2 appliance modules.  The clock has battery backup
and doubles as an alarm.

They have all sorts of timers, including computer control, for lights and
appliances.

I have been using this stuff since 1980 and some of my original equipment is
still in use.

There are several sources but the one I use most is www.smarthome.com.
Warning.  If you are a gadget freak like me you can spend a LOT of money at
this site!

Lyndle Schenck