Re: Light Timers

Dan,
    I've found the best option is to go to Wal-Mart or your local hardware
store and buy some digital timers.  They have MUCH more flexibility than the
old fashioned kind.  A big plus is that they have a memory (no resetting
when the power goes out.)  Well worth the investment IMHO.

Hope it helps
Douglas Bertelsen
dbert at umr_edu