Rooting plants

Roger wrote:

>Thank's Karen.  I think the original idea was to find a way to plant
>plants that would be less likely to damage delicate roots.

>I don't usually concern myself much with root damage.  I'm more likely to
>just chop off long roots than I am to fuss over how to get them into the
>substrate without damage.

I didn't think you were the person worrying about root damage.<g>  Like
you, I have yet to meet a plant that failed due to "normal" planting
techniques.  Without exception, when I've had a plant that failed to root,
there was something in the growing conditions that were causing the plant
to fail to thrive.

Karen