Re: Bubbles and a thank you to all that helped me!

Grant Miller wrote:
>I've reduced my light back to 11 hours a day and have
>been adding baking soda to raise the pH and kH.

I am a bit confused by this...I remember reading a
section of George Booth (both on his site and the
krib) that baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) *only*
raises the kH and *does not* affect the pH.  (I
believe it was two teaspoons [6 grams] per 50 liters
raises the kH by 4 degrees)...am I completely off the
wall here???

samm
in Los Angeles