Slow Growing Plants.

Hi all, I would like to get some opinions about some commonly/easily found
slow growing plants for a 75 Gal. tank. I am running DIY CO2 currently and
use Liquid Fertilizers and Jobes on occasion.My problem lies in the fact
that all the common plants I find in the LFS grow so fast that I am trimming
back plants every 3 weeks... Way too much maintenance for me!! <G> I have
most of the common fast growing types so wont list them all...Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I would just like to say thanks
for all the good advice in the past and look forward to more great reading
in the future... TIA,
Charles A.
Ft.Worth,Texas