More on Outright

From: Karen Randall <krandall at world_std.com>
Subject: Outright Aquarium Polish

>Several years ago I bought a bottle of the product "Outright Aquarium
>Polish" made by the Bramton Company in Dallas Texas.  As you can guess,

>it is designed for the outside glass and it is one of the finest
>aquarium products I have ever purchased.  Unfortunately I have no idea
>where this product can be found today.  Can anyone help?

Yup.  The Python people make it.  And I agree with you.  It's the best
one
out there, by far.  I keep a bottle in my camera bag, and guard it with
my
life!<g>

Karen,

I went to the Python Products web page, but the closest thing I could
find was "glass cleaner".  Do you have a product number or some more
information which will help me track this product down?

Mark