Little plastic handle

Sabrina wrote:
[snip]
>I just added another striplight but I think I'm going to take it away, with
it in place I
>can't add the little plastic handle to pull the lid up and thus cannot feed
my fish!
[snip]

I think a lot of us run into this when adding more light, custom hoods, etc.
My simple solution was to use a piece of electrical tape, about two inches
long, folded to stick on each side of the glass such that a *tab* sticks up.
Voila! a flexible handle.  If you have already added the little plastic
handle, be careful removing it as the adhesive is very aggressive, and the
glass may break.  Don't ask me how I know ;->

Mike Grace