Re: Vectrapoint website

on 31/1/00 11:22 am, Mortimer Snerd at n9720235 at cc_wwu.edu wrote:
> Last I heard Vectrapoint had either gone out of business, or opted to stop
> producing Aquajournal.  Not sure which one, but the effect is the same.  Has
> anyone with a subscription gotten one recently?

Justin, this is alarming news!

Where, pray tell, did you hear about this? I live in Singapore (where
Aquajournal is published) and I've not heard anything about it yet. The
magazines have been slow in coming, but they eventually do come. I'm still
waiting for the next one though.

Mark Pan
Website: http://home.pacific.net.sg/~mmenace
--
Remember compliments you receive. Forget the insults. If you succeed in
doing this, tell me how.