Successful Krib spawning!

Hi all,
      I am ecstatic this morning after learning that sometime during the
night a bunch of baby kribs hatched(probably 30-40) - I never even noticed
the eggs! I guess they hide 'em pretty well. This is my first time breeding
these guys(1st time breeding ciclids for that matter) and I was wondering
if there is anything I should know, like moving the father out? Or expect
to do several large water changes(it is a heavily planted 20G). I could
also set up a 10G tank and put some in there, but should I wait until
they're a little bigger? Also, should I try to stay away from the tank as
much as possible so they don't get stressed and possibly eat the babies?
Just interested in how you all have dealt with this in the past. Thanks.
Ryan