Flourish Tabs

I don't normally go in for fancy fertilizer, BUT, in Super Pets in
Charleston, SC I picked up 12 packages of Flourish tabs ($9.50 sticker
price)  at $1.00 a piece.  Couldn't resist it.  Also a LOT of other
things on clearance if you're in the area (Kent turbo-strontium was
$1.65 for the $16 jar).  Lots of other Seachem and Kent stuff.

Anyway, Has anyone out there been using the Flourish tablets?  What's it
got in it and do you apply according to the directions?

Thanks,

Ray