No Subject

Hello!

My new planted tank has been up for about three weeks. It is a 20 gallon
and I am using florite for a substrate; it is heavily planted and seems to
be doing well. In it are three oto's, two black mollies, and a growing
family of snails (pond I think, too small to tell). I want to add a few
more fish, but I am not sure what. I want something that will add a service
to my tank. A fish that will, say, keep the snails in check, keep the
substrate clean, or do my dishes. Any ideas?

PS: I am new to planted tanks, so I need something that will be easy to
deal with so I can concentrate on my plants.

Thanks!

--Damian