power compacts, blue and white

Hi All,

I already sent this message, don't know where it went, so here goes again.

I plan on using a lighting setup I already have, that I used on a reef tank
( moved the reef stuff to a smaller tank).
It's a 4 x 96 watt system.  With 2 6700k, and 2 7100k... Will the blues, the
7100k, cause any problems?  Would
 you swap them out with the 6700k?  I like the look that half and half
gives, but if it's better or worse for my plants I'd like to know.
Oh btw, the tank is 120 gal.  42 x 30 (front to back) x 22

Thanks,

Todd