Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #46

In a message dated 1/22/00 1:04:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,

<< rwingram at ucdavis_edu> >>

I keep mine around 16 psi in a 29. It brings my pH down to the low sixes and
I'm just to lazy to mess with it cause with the high pressure system it's a
little hit or missish. As for cleaning the disk, I just take the reactor
apart and stick the disk in a 5% bleach solution and it comes out good as
knew. Make sure you rinse it really well.

Good Luck,

Dan P