Re: Dutch Aquascaping

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:16:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Erik Olson <erik at thekrib_com>
Subject: Re: Dutch aquascaping

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Robert H wrote:

> A few months ago, when the idea of an AGA photo contest was still alive,

James just finished the (extremely complete) proposal and is currently
sending it in to AGA management. It's still very much alive.  Your name's
even listed as a contributor.<<

My aplologies Erik. I had the understanding it was a long dead issue. I am
glad it is proceeding. Apparently my email created another stir of sorts..my
WEB site was shut down today for a while because it exceeded its limit of
bandwidth traffic...downloads, and I have also exceeded my limit of 25 meg
disk space. I guess its time to upgrade my service! At the present time, its
up again.Anyhow, I look forward to the contest.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
go easy on the picture downloads for a while!