terrarium culture of bog plants

Hello all!  I hope you are having a great day.
I'm wondering if anyone has grown amphibious plants, fully emmersed, in a
terrarium?  I'm curious because I've got a Java fern ( Microsorium (?) )
attached to a piece of driftwood, sitting in a closed jar.  Also a
Cryptocoryne sp. in potting soil in another jar, and an Anubias sp. in a
third.
My questions - is potting soil a good medium under these conditions?  Will
'houseplant' fertilizer ( 15-30-15 ) work in this situation?  What are the
chances of the Cryptocoryne flowering?
Thanks in advance.
Have a great day!
Bob