Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #40

In a message dated 1/19/00 4:06:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< I'd be very wary of growing plants outside in to get the benefit of
 Florida's bright sunshine.  I have attempted this a few times and its not
 as simple as it first appears >>

Dwight,

Thanks for the info. What successes, if any, have you had and with what
plants?

Don't forget now: I'm just up in West Palm and ready and eager to learn
firsthand from experts such as yourself who might generously condescend to
share their considerable knowledge and perhaps guide a humble beginner's
pathetic efforts.

Translation:  I'll clean fish tanks for tips.

Regards,

Bob Olesen