Driftwood?

Hello Everyone,

I currently have a 5.5G tank setup that will soon house a pair of rams.  I
want to know if anyone has any type of suggestions for the use of driftwood.
  In this case, has anyone ever used oak that has been boiled and allowed to
sink.  Would this affect the chemistry of the tank aside from the tannins
that are leeched into the tank.  Any toxins?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Also, another question.  Does anyone on the list use Dave Gomberg's CO2
regulator.  I have to have my pressure up at ~13 to get the one bubble per
second for my 55G tank.  What does everyone else set theirs at?

And the last thing.  I recently purchased a lace plant and reading the post
the past couple of days has made me wonder whether I can keep the plant in a
high temp tank (discus tank at 82C).  So I'm was wondering if anyone wanted
to trade for the laceplant bulb.  It isn't doing to wonderfully at this time
but could perk up in an appropriate temp tank.  I'm looking for some
interesting stuff such as pearl plant, baby tears, rotola macrandra, etc.  I
can get most of the more common stuff here, but the plants listed are often
hard to come by.  Thanks.

Bailin