CO2 home made--HELP

Hello.
Another question with lots of thanx if answered. Well, I plan to build the
2L soda plastic bottle yeast and sugar mixture for CO2 providing. I got a
question which answer I couldn't find anywhere: what about the pressure
inside the bottle? can it raise too much? What if it rises to much, is there
any danger of explosion? did someone figured out some kind of safety valve
for this kind of arrangement? Well, the conclusion is I need to know what
should I do not to get into trouble with this, while trying to inject CO2 at
a rate of 1 bubble at 7-10 seconds in my aquarium.
Thank you again