LFS, Substrate search.

Well,
I did a tour of my LFS and no one sells any laterite, florite, all I can
find is some liquid plant fertizer.  I even looked for plain kitty litter,
and all I can find is super clump/perfumed/deodorized/recycled paper poop
gravel!

Doesn't anyone read this list in Wichita!  The LFS say they used to carry
it but it never moved.

Rolando R. Gomez
<http://home.kscable.com/shadoe/index.html>
shadoe at kscable_com
ICQ#: 11947788
         It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion
         By the beans of java, my thoughts acquire speed
         The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning
         It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion