<no subject>

>What makes it a super indicator plant for CO2?
>
>-brian
>>
>> Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:49:01 -0800
>> From: "Thomas Barr" <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
>> Subject: RE:Riccia rocks

Bubbles my friend! No CO2 or low CO2....... no bubbles at least not very
many compared to adding a good amount of CO2. A small stone or branch etc
with some tied down will give a great visual indicator. It's very easy to
see the difference when the tank is running good in this department. Other
things can hamper the growth, sure.......but if you have enough light(almost
any spectrum from 3000 to 6700K) and enough hours of it, most Plant tanks
have more than enough nutrients, the only thing left is the CO2. It also
grows fast as h*ll when CO2 is added.
Regards,
Tom Barr