TMG

Hello

My supply of Dupla ferterliser is running out so I am switching over to
TMG.  My tank is a 90 gallon Dupla setup with heating cables, CO2
injection, metal halide lights and a trickle filter.  It's been running
for 18 months and doing very well.  Maintence includes, a 100 liter
water change every other Sunday with 2 of the 50 liter DuplaPlant
tablets and a daily regime of 5 DuplaPlant24 drops.

For those of you who have converted, how did it go?  Any comments on the
amount of TMG used and how often, would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ross Gemmill
Crystal Lake, IL