Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:34:56 +0800
From: "Joo Tan" <zoologist at mailcity_com>
Subject: Re: SAEs and Otos
Hi Alfred,

 >Did you get the pics of the SAEs and Otos I sent you directly?
- -- Yeah, thanks for the pics.
Do you know what does the LFS refers ottos as in singapore? Do you know
their chinese name? If so, mayb I can ask my LFS to get some for me. Err
just tell me roughly how to pronounce them in cantonese if possible. I'm
chinese illiterated :).
Thanks.
Best regards,
Joo

In sunny Singapore - if it's not raining!

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng