cables

>Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:02:59 -0700
>From: George Booth <booth at frii_com>
>Subject: RE:Cables
>
>>Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:46:02 -0500 (EST)
>>From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
>>
>>I don't know anybody with heating cables that swears by them.
>
>Of course you know someone. I just haven't been swearing about them
>*recently*. But don't get me started.

Yeah but how else could I goad you into posting, George ?

You still think they're worth the bother? Did you ever find
a less than dupla priced way to do it that didn't end up being
a 1/4 joke ?

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719