Bristlenose breeding

Hi all
After not seeing my male bristlenose cat for sometime I lifted a piece of
bogwood to find him guarding a clutch of eggs. Problem is I cannot find much
information about their care, I understand the male will continue to guard
the eggs and any fry for sometime yet, but I do have 2 smallish angel fish,
should I remove them for the time being?? How big will the fry be when the
male stops looking after them?? Do they need any special foods or will algae
(of which I have plenty!!) be ok?? Will male and fry stay under bogwood
while in he's being parental??
All help much appreciated.