Confuse!!!

Hi,
Thanks for the input.

Sorry,I don't test the kh level.Does having a higher ph promote algae
growth?

Yesterday,I changed 40% of my tank water and the plants start bubbling but
today the bubbling stop.What happen?I test the water ph,it is 7.5.

My plants are growing fine,it is just the algae that I am worrying about.Do
I have to bother about the ph/kh/etc?

I do some test on the rain water,the ph is around 6.4.I am thinking of using
the rain water for the weekly water change to lower the ph .How's that
sound?

I wonder if it is possible to have a perfectly  algae-free tank without the
algae-eaters by having the right water chemistry?

Thanks again.
Aaron Chang