CO2 system with/without pH controller

Thanks for the inputs on the CO2 system with/without controller.  Always
receive outstanding help from everyone.  My big fear was getting up in
the morning and everything gasping at the surface.  Sounds like Dave's
system is just fine as is, there just needs to be an airstone on a timer
(running at night ) to keep everything under control. (would definitely
be cheaper than a controller! and I didn't know they were that high in
maintenance nor had to be recalibrated that often, thanks Karen)  If I
still don't get it, please feel free to correct me.  Thanks alot.

Daphne