LaMotte nitrate kits

Dan Drake wrote:

"Lamotte uses the cadmium test.  I don't know what their web site
says, but if you buy the product it's clear; you can always tell
a cadmium product from the safety info that comes with it."

However there are several different products. One of their nitrate
tests uses zinc reduction, as seen at
http://www.lamotte.com/WEB-SITE/SIDEFRAM/IND-KITS/NITRATE.HTM

With the LaMotte kits, I have found their website useful for seeing
what's available. Tests vary in the method, test range and method of
reference comparison. It seems that That Fish Place has discontinued
LaMotte; the Pet Warehouse selection is small. You can easily order
direct from LaMotte, however.

Jared