Re: Aquatic Plants Digest - Easy plants

I've finally put together a little web site for my tanks.  Electronic Commerce and tech. is what I do for a living but I never seem to get time for my own stuff...

The site is focussed toward those of us that are after a simple easy to take care of and CHEAP system for growing plants.  Yep, it really does exist :)   I'll be adding more info as time
allows, such as lighting a 45 high growing great plants for less than $40 US.  Including bulbs.

I'd be really interested in any feedback.
http://members.carolina.net/hyrb/index.html

Thanks,

Ray