RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1480; Des Moines

> Subject: RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1480; Des Moines
>
> Alysoun:
>
> I'm in Des Moines, Iowa and have been lurking here since March. Have not
> posted before so hope this makes it through.
>
> What's the question?
>
> Brent Hege

Sorry that my note was confusing.  I was trying to draw attention to the
text which follows, an announcement of a pilot project to provide real-time
information on the web about tap water quality.

I thought it might be interesting -- if you happen to live in Des Moines.

Alysoun McLaughlin