Re: Photography

>Your advise is correct to try to eliminate as much ambient light as
possible and
>using flashes at an angle (~45 degrees works nice).  But why would you
suggest
>using a fast film like ASA 400?!?   If you are trying to eliminate ambient
light
>then shoot ASA 50 or even 25.  Even one moderate sized (say guide number of
80 or
>so) strobe should produce more than enough light to get F8 or better DOF.
For full
>tank shots you'll be using a wider lens anyway and won't need to stop down
very
>far.

Okay I am sorry.

The problem is my bad English, I live in a non English speaking language.

What I meant was. If you don't have or don't want to use flash use a fast
film. On a normal 10*15 cm print you won' notice any difference anyway.

But if you use flash, make sure that you don't take a picture of the
reflection, instead of the tank.
If you use flash, there is no need for the fast film, but you can off course
still use them.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

Now available:

       The internets first PLANT SEARCH ENGINE
www.disky-design.dk/fish/PlantSearch/PlantSearch.html

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address