Re:Bob Delon's Jobes plant sticks

Bob Delon wrote:

>Hello,
>I jist bought Jobe's plant food fertlizer. I remember
>somebody said that only Palm and Fern fertilizers
>usable for planted tanks but the one that I bought
>doesn't say that it is for specific plants.
>Pakage says:
>14-3-7
>Total:
>Nitrogen - 14%
>Phosphate -      3%
>Soluble Potash - 7%
>
>I'd like to know if I can use these spikes in my tank
>and if yes how many I should use for 55G tank.

Answer:

It sounds correct (low phosphate).  I haven't got my pack w/ me but its a
sure bet if the Jobes pack you have sports a GREEN leafy design, you got
the right one.

Get PAID to surf the web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FIO123

See my NEW (12/22) Plants and Driftwood  at;
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/Boukmn_s-Homepage.html
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/