Re: moving

Richard sez:
> 5) Tale some polastic to the insode to seal all this. You
>  don't strictly need to do this and getting tape that will
>  work (duct tape) that won't leave a residue behind that
>  has to be cleaned carefully with lighter fluid may be
>  tough to do.

See if you can find some "gaffer tape".  It looks just like duct tape but is
designed to peel without leaving a residue.  It is used for temporary staging
and lighting and such.  Look for it at a photographic supply store, or maybe
check with the theatrical department at your local junior college.  I bought
a roll of it a couple of years ago from Porter's Camera Store in Iowa
(http://www.porters.com).

Best regards,
bob