NFC: RE: Re: RE: Normal

>He/She was
swimming along the wall against the current in the tank at the store looking
fine but all he/she does now is hide in the skull on his side,etc. He seems
a little more active at night though.

Unless there's food to be found, madtoms like to hide in tanks during the
day.  My guess is that there weren't any good places to hide at the store
and the fish is much happier with a skull (a skull??!??) to hide in.

Interesting decorative idea.  I still have the ambition one day to set up a
big tank with black gravel and a black background, three or four skulls
littering the substrate and a pack of 4 or 5 big pirrana swimming about.