NFC: Re: RE: Normal

>Yes.  But the ones I've had acclimate to tank life well.  They are quite
>adept at learning about that fishtank experience known as "feeding time"
and
>will disregard lighting conditions once they learn the feeding time cues.

I have one that I bought in the pet store. I dont even know if it is really
a stonecat or a madtom but the place said it was a stonecat. He/She was
swimming along the wall against the current in the tank at the store looking
fine but all he/she does now is hide in the skull on his side,etc. He seems
a little more active at night though.