Re: NFC: Fish Kill in Indiana

In a message dated 12/22/99 5:39:43 PM US Central Standard Time,
eagle at on-net_net writes:

<< Hey the other indianapolis dude (sorry forgot your name how a bunch on my
 mine lately)
 Know if there are gar in the white river?

I've seen gar in the Wildcat River just east of Lafayette and heard of them
being abundunt in the other fork of White River near Seymour.  Another
reliable report is of them in the Whitewater River near Brookville.

Jeremy, you just told me the other day to go to Broadripple Park for gar.
That is the White River that runs through there.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA