Re: NFC: Re kribs...

Ray,

Need is not the proper term :) My 8 year old daughter is taking her first
steprs to aquarium keeping and has bred the usual live bearers. SO I
wanted to have her breed a commercially viable fish...so she could earn
some spending money while doing the fish thing.Spending money for my girl
erin is 20$ or so a year. Anyhow kribs seemed a nice choice with the soft
acid water requirments nad high reproductive rate.My first contact has
some but they will not be avaliable till after the new year ...so i wait
:(

( since this is a new trade partner who knows how long we wait :) )...it
looks promising but I'd be happy to keep other sources in mind in case
this one is a flop.

Let me know if you are dying to get rid of some. I do NOT want to put
anyone out ,or cause  hassles just because my local fish store is lacking
in an excellent home species. BTW arent there some new krib species out
there ?Somw body want to fill me in on the latest on this soft water
loving African ...

 Kinda like our native fish probs here , folks only know the glory fish!!

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org