NFC: Re: Re; Non-Member Red-Ears

> Hello Kudzu....  According to my Peterson's Field Guide, there are NO
Bamtam
> Sunfish anywhere in or near Alabama... The Red-Ear is abundant though and
> also, according to Peterson's FG, the Red-Ear's spot of red or orange on
the
> gill cover becomes more prominent with age. Hope tis helps......

OK answers that. I have a tank with 11-12 of these guys and must be Redears
then. I thought I knew all the Sunfish in our area. Now if I could just find
my Field Guide!

Jeff <*\\><
It ain't the things we know that cause the problem,
its the things we know that ain't so!
http://kudzupatch.home.mindspring.com/Index.html