Re: NFC: Need Locations in New Jersey for Dwarf and Mud Sunfishes

Mark B wrote:

> I will be driving to New York next week and may be able to stop in New
> Jersey to do some collecting.  I want to find banded sunfish (Enneacanthus
> obesus), blackbanded sunfish (Enneacanthus chaetodon), and mud sunfish
> (Acantharchus pomotis).  Does anyone know of general or specific locations
> for these fishes?  Does anyone have contacts who might know sites?  Thanks!

You're going to be going right past Pete Rollo (I hope I got the name
right... don't know him but grew up a few miles from him).  He's in SE
PA and judging from his articles he seems to be THE MAN to talk to about
sunfishes.  He's just on the other side of the Delaware River from some
great collecting spots in south jersey.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no