Re: NFC: Re: Re: Of pickeral (sic) and channel cats

If you are still set on releasing those catfish, I have another
question. Are you the guy who wanted pickerel a while back?
Did you ever get any?

No mudskippers here, but I have some <italic>Clarias</italic> if you're
interested. Got some nile perch too, heh heh.

Nah I wasnt looking for perch.

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes</paraindent>

<nofill>
Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: