Re: NFC: GOOD ARTICLE

	40 generations. If the fish take 1 year to become mature adults,
then we are talking 40 years.

	Something that takes 2 human generations to do its work scares me.

	Science changes its own opinion every so often. Just think of the
things that have changed in our own hobby since Innes (2 generations). How
much do we even know about even the simplest living organisms? Very
little. Science discovers new things every so often.

	I would hate to be one who decides to release a genetically
engineered fish into the wild now and (MAYBE) find out 10 years later that
it can cause (has caused?) untold harm to the ecosystem.

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>
sajjad at acm_org      sajjad at lateef_org