Re: NFC: Need Locations in New Jersey for Dwarf and Mud Sunfishes

Contact me of list and I will hook you up with mYBB sunny guy in NJ he
will probably help you out...

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:24:37 -0500 Mark B <mbinkley at earthling_net>
writes:
> I will be driving to New York next week and may be able to stop in
> New
> Jersey to do some collecting.  I want to find banded sunfish
> (Enneacanthus
> obesus), blackbanded sunfish (Enneacanthus chaetodon), and mud
> sunfish
> (Acantharchus pomotis).  Does anyone know of general or specific
> locations
> for these fishes?  Does anyone have contacts who might know sites?
> Thanks!
>

> Mark Binkley
> Columbus Ohio USA            <))><
> mbinkley at earthling_net

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org