Re: NFC: The time has almost come

> After the winter is over I plan on releasing my 2 channel catfish into my
> lake to join the rest of the "family." I have been doing this for the last
> 3 years with catfish that have grown up in my aquarium and have gotten to
> big. (only the channels and blues though) The catfish are about 6-7 inches
> long right now so by the time a indiana winter is over how big should they
> be and what should I feed them to make sure they are at a prime age to be
> able to survive.

Best give 'em to some needy family.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: