Re: NFC: Fw: Re: Live glass worms....From ray Katula

There a snap to keep fridge em and change the water once a month or
so,,...they are the larvae of the phantom midge fly so I have no clue how
to culture them..they occur in permant pools of water with no fish and
over winter in their larvael forrm ...hatch out in the spring...

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:53:21 EST CEFCHURCH at aol_com writes:
> Any tips on keeping and raising them?
>
> Chuck Church
> Indianapolis, Indiana USA
>
> In a message dated 12/12/99 4:48:50 PM US Central Standard Time,
> robertrice at juno_com writes:
>
> << FYI if you need a GREAT live food try this stuff!!

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org