Re: NFC: Fw: Auction

Klaus Schoening wrote:

> >  I bid $15 on item 3 the airpump
> >
> >  item3 -Hailida Air Pump # Aco 9602- Self explanitory

Well, this one wasn't self explanatory to me.
                                 ^

Chinese, I guess, because they do make motor capacitors. A web search failed
to give me anything on this item. Where can I find out if it will do
anything for *my* fishroom? ;-)

Wright
--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.

Follow-Ups: References: